Action B1: Definition of stakeholder requirements / expectations and derivation of a business model
Objectives of the action:
- Different stakeholders and their requirements / expectations will be defined.
- The flexibility within industrial power demand of processes identified in action B.2 will be evaluated.
- Business models and value propositions that make optimal use of the value of flexibility identified in the previous objective will be developed.
- Profiling of stakeholders
- Identification and quantification of current profit pools and risks of DR within the participating countries Germany, the Netherlands and Spain
- Quantification of the value of the available flexibility and the associated risks involved
- Developing a business model